Golub Capital's award-winning Middle Market Lending business structures and holds senior, one-stop, second lien and subordinated debt, as well as preferred stock and co-investment equity. We fully underwrite and arrange senior and GOLD (Golub One-Loan Debt) facilities.
Golub Capital has been a top 3 Traditional Middle Market Bookrunner each year from 2008 through 1Q 2013 for senior secured loans of up to $100 million for leveraged buyouts (according to Thomson Reuters LPC and internal data; based on number of deals).
We seek to provide compelling financing solutions to middle market private equity sponsors and companies. Our team has an outstanding track record of closing deals on time and on the terms proposed, making us a reliable, preferred lender.
Golub Capital's Middle Market Lending team consists of over 30 highly experienced credit professionals. We utilize deep industry knowledge and experience to identify, advise on and implement value creation strategies. We have the agility to quickly and effectively evaluate a company's business prospects and credit worthiness.
Our Middle Market Lending team has deep experience in the following industries:
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Consumer Products and Services
- Food and Beverages
- Aerospace and Defense
- Value-Added Distribution
We also have specialized teams in the following verticals:
Our team enhances its analytical capability using the resources of the Golub Capital institutional platform, including:
- Over 300 portfolio companies that provide intelligence about the real economy directly from “Main Street”
- An Executive Council of industry leaders and broad access to C-Suite expertise that brings unique insights and assists the team in generating and refining ideas
- A network of leading private equity sponsors who provides insights into special situations
- Synergies amongst Golub Capital's business units
Golub Capital believes the Middle Market Lending business combines the strength and robustness of the Golub Capital institutional platform with the agility to provide flexible, custom financing solutions that private equity sponsors and companies require in a reliable lending partner.