With $8 billion of capital under management, Golub Capital specializes in credit-oriented products through three complementary business lines:
- Our Middle Market Lending team focuses on senior, one-stop and mezzanine debt loans to U.S. middle market companies
- Our Broadly Syndicated Loan group invests in loans to larger companies where the loans are generally liquid in the secondary market
- Our Opportunistic Credit team targets dislocations in liquid and illiquid markets that offer compelling risk-reward profiles
Each of our business line strategies is supported by an exceptional team of credit professionals with deep industry knowledge and experience. Our professionals leverage the resources of Golub Capital's institutional platform, which include:
- Over 300 portfolio companies that provide intelligence about the real economy directly from “Main Street”
- An Executive Council of industry leaders and broad access to C-Suite expertise that brings unique insights and assists the team in generating and refining ideas
- A network of leading private equity sponsors who provides insights into special situations
- Synergies among Golub Capital's business units
Golub Capital uses a “bottom-up,” highly granular and analytic approach to credit. We seek to be nimble in making investment decisions, but we strive to preserve capital by maintaining disciplined controls and processes. Golub Capital provides its investors with transparency and timely, high quality reporting, making us a trusted institution with an established track record of investment activities.
Golub Capital is an investment management company formed in 1994. We have principal offices in New York and Chicago.