Golub Capital exists to help our clients win more often.
Golub Capital fosters enduring, win-win partnerships with our investors and our borrowers. We deliver unrelenting reliability, teamwork, disciplined processes, scale and integrity. We embrace the complexity of the investment world, harnessing it to deliver elegant solutions for our clients. Our firm is highly selective. We focus our efforts where we can improve the probability of success for our clients.
Our people deliver excellence. We support them. We encourage them. We invest in their development and celebrate their successes. We believe that to excel we must evolve by maintaining our objectivity and having the courage to change.
Since 1994, Golub Capital has employed a measured blend of inspiration, innovation and expertise working with our partners to become a leader in credit investment management. We manage over $10 billion of capital with offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco. We operate four complementary business lines:
- Our Middle Market Lending team provides senior, one-stop and second lien loans to U.S. middle market companies
- Our Late Stage Lending team provides flexible debt that enables fast-growing technology companies to expand without further equity dilution
- Our Broadly Syndicated Loans team invests in liquid senior secured loans to larger companies
- Our Opportunistic Credit team purchases liquid and illiquid credit assets that offer compelling risk-reward profiles
Golub Capital uses a “bottom-up,” granular and analytic approach to credit. We seek to be nimble decision makers but strive to preserve capital by maintaining disciplined controls and processes. We prefer to present unique solutions tailored to address the circumstances at hand.
Gold Standard Process:
- World-class middle and back office
- Market leading policies, procedures and systems
- $10 million+ invested in technology systems
- Customized loan management systems
- Proprietary portfolio monitoring
- Workflow automation
- Detailed reporting
Our scalable systems allow us to manage the portfolio, examine analytics in real time and enhance decision-making throughout the transaction process. We strive to minimize operational uncertainty.