What’s it like to work at Golub Capital?
Golub Capital was built on one principle: treating our partners the way we want to be treated. We call this Gold Standard. We are:
- Dedicated to treating our partners the way we want to be treated—with respect, integrity and candor;
- Determined to help our partners win through compelling, distinctive solutions—and when they succeed, we succeed;
- Disciplined in “how” we do what we do—analytic, detail-oriented, relentless, and always getting better.
We look for team-oriented professionals who can contribute to a market-leading, award-winning direct lender and credit asset manager. If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that Golub Capital has no obligation to search firms that send unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes submitted by a search firm will become the property of Golub Capital.
Golub Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Middle Market Lending team provides senior, one-stop and second lien loans to U.S. middle market companies. The team structures financing solutions with hold positions of up to $600 million. We also underwrite and syndicate senior credit facilities and a proprietary suite of GOLD (unitranche) facilities up to $1 billion. The Middle Market Lending team has specialty groups in four verticals:
- Consumer, Restaurant and Retail
- Diversified Industries
- Software and Technology Services
The Middle Market Lending team has an outstanding track record of closing deals on time and at the agreed-upon terms, utilizing deep industry knowledge to identify, advise on and implement value creation strategies. Key responsibilities include origination and underwriting of loans. The group works closely with all areas of the Firm to ensure seamless execution.