GOLUB CAPITAL KNOWS MIDDLE MARKET CREDIT.
AND NO ONE EXECUTES BETTER.
For more than two decades, we have defined and refined middle market lending, delivering solutions for middle market companies and private equity sponsors. We pioneered the one-stop, or unitranche (“GOLD”) loan, and we continue to develop new structures to support our lending partners. Our expertise and our disciplined processes enable us to respond with speed, consistency and reliability, inspiring repeat clients again and again.
Today, Golub Capital has over $18 billion of capital under management, with lending offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco, and a focus on three business lines:
- Middle Market Lending: Offering senior, one-stop and second lien loans to US middle market companies
- Late Stage Lending: Providing flexible debt for fast-growing tech companies to expand without significant equity dilution
- Broadly Syndicated Loans: Curating a portfolio of liquid senior secured loans to larger enterprises
Golub Capital uses a “bottom-up,” granular and analytic approach to credit. We seek to be nimble decision makers but strive to preserve capital by maintaining disciplined controls and processes. We prefer to present unique solutions tailored to address the circumstances at hand.
Gold Standard Process:
- World-class middle and back office
- Market leading policies, procedures and systems
- $10 million+ invested in technology systems
- Customized loan management systems
- Proprietary portfolio monitoring
- Workflow automation
- Detailed reporting
Our scalable systems allow us to manage the portfolio, examine analytics in real time and enhance decision-making throughout the transaction process. We strive to minimize operational uncertainty.