For more than two decades, we have defined and refined middle market lending, delivering solutions for middle market companies and private equity sponsors. We pioneered the one-stop, or unitranche (“GOLD”) loan, and we continue to develop new structures to support our lending partners. Our expertise and our disciplined processes enable us to respond with speed, consistency and reliability, inspiring repeat clients again and again.
Golub Capital Knows Middle Market Credit.
And No One Executes Better.
Today, Golub Capital has over $20 billion of capital under management, with lending offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco, and a focus on three business lines:
- Middle Market Lending: Offering senior, one-stop and second lien loans to US middle market companies
- Late Stage Lending: Providing flexible debt for fast-growing tech companies to expand without significant equity dilution
- Broadly Syndicated Loans: Curating a portfolio of liquid senior secured loans to larger enterprises
Golub Capital uses a “bottom-up,” granular and analytic approach to credit. We seek to be nimble decision makers but strive to preserve capital by maintaining disciplined controls and processes. We prefer to present unique solutions tailored to address the circumstances at hand.
GOLD STANDARD PROCESS:
- World-class middle and back office
- Market leading policies, procedures and systems
- $10 million+ invested in technology systems
- Customized loan management systems
- Proprietary portfolio monitoring
- Workflow automation
- Detailed reporting
Our scalable systems allow us to manage the portfolio, examine analytics in real time and enhance decision-making throughout the transaction process. We strive to minimize operational uncertainty.
The Golub Capital leadership team works collaboratively to provide thoughtful, timely and reliable solutions for our partners.
Golub Capital has been recognized with dozens of national and international awards including:
Best US CLO Redeemed in 2016
Lender of the Year – Americas
Senior Lender of the Year – Americas
BDC of the Year – Americas
CLO Manager of the Year – Americas
USA Lender of the Year
Consumer Staples Deal of the Year (over $500MM)
Pharma & Medical Devices of the Year, Americas
Best Business Development Company of the Year
Lender of the Year
40 Under 40 Spyro Alexopoulos
Best Business Development Company*
*based upon annualized two-year return